coupe de france cod4 wii Index du Forum
coupe de france cod4 wii
Ce forum est consacrée a la Coupe de France de Call of Duty:Modern Warfare Reflex.

coupe de france cod4 wii Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Descent 2 Full Version

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    coupe de france cod4 wii Index du Forum -> Compétitions Saison 1&2 -> Résultats des Matchs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
phylimele

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 08:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: Descent 2 Full Version Répondre en citant

Descent 2 Full Version > urlin.us/2c3ss

don't....forget....to....check....out....2....and....3....Then,..once..the..internet..started..cathing..on,..I..signed..up..for..Kali..and..started..playing..multiplayer..internet..games..around..late..1996,..early..1997Until..now,..at..leastI..honed..my..skills..during..this..time..and..got..a..lot..betterI....had....forgotten....how....much....fun....running....these....mines....could....be,....and....as....soon....as....I....dropped....into....the....first....level,....I....started....remembering....my....way....aroundBackwards....Compatibility....Although....D2X-XL....contains....a....lot....of....enhancements....and....new....features,....it....is....still....fully....backwards....compatible....to....every....other....Descent....2....version....and....particularly....to....D2Win98....and....d23dfx....(which....constitute....the....reference....for....every....other....D2....version)Note:..You..need..to..experiment..with..the..SETUP.EXE..to..get..the..right..sound..card..and.."music..card"..set..up..correctlyComments..and..reviews..↑..↓..King..Walrus..2016-05-14..0..point..DOS..version..I..used..to..play..Descent..day..and..nightAlso....known....as:....Descent....2....(European....title)....Developer:....Parallax....Software....Publisher:....Interplay....Productions....Category:....3D....Shooting....Year:....1995....More....details:....MobyGames....Wikipedia....Part....of....group:....Descent....games....Open....source....games....DOSBox:....Supported....(show....details)....Check....the...."How....to....play"....Link....on....this....page,....and....have....a....look....at...."DBGL"....-....it....makes....life....a....lot....easier....when....working....with....DOSBOXThis...is...a...classic...that...I...still...love...to...play.(And....I....am....a....fan....of....my....mods)....Anywho,....can't....say....enough....good....about....it....Steam....ID:Morgadeth....PSN:Morgadeth....Wii:1032....5522....9691....7697....Xbox....Live:Morgadeth....Posted....20....October....2005....-....03:02....PM....From....MacSlash.....Descent....2....Available....FreeBack....in....the....day,....Descent....enjoyed....a....place....of....honour....among....first-person....shooter....games,....with....its....unique....omni-directional....game....playWay....to....suckYou....have....six....full....degrees....of....freedom,....meaning....that....you....can....turn....anywhere....you....wantIf....you....buy....a....game....you....don't....only....get....the....full....version....game,....you....also....support....DOS....Games....ArchiveOne..that..will..fill..you..with..a..sense..of..wonder..and..discoveryYou..can..download..the..full..version..of..Descent..II..from..the..download..store..listed..belowDescent...is...a...MUST...PLAY...GAME...for...any...gamerFile....File....type....File....size....descent2.zip....Playable....demoMS-DOS....4,206....kB(4.11....MB)....d2demo.faq.zip....FAQMS-DOS....8....kB(0.01....MB)....desc31.faq.zip....FAQMS-DOS....33....kB(0.03....MB)....Several...functions...may...not...workEach..of..the..many..levels..is..set..in..a..mine..which..is..inside..an..asteroidI....will....always....give....Id....and....the....Quake....series....it's....dueUntil....now,....at....leastGenre:....Simulation....3....7,085....4....years....ago....KiraPT....View....Profile....Message....User....Thank....User....Rate....This....Content!....1....(7....Votes)2....(7....Votes)3....(7....Votes)4....(7....Votes)5....(7....Votes)6....(7....Votes)7....(7....Votes)8....(7....Votes)9....(7....Votes)10....(7....Votes)....Download....1....File....download,....Total....size....558.59....MB....Screenshots....6....Total....Screenshots,....Showing....Latest........View....All....Videos....1....Total....Videos....Comments....(3....Comments)....Latest....comment....was....5....months....ago....DCDannyDoom23....View....Profile....Message....User....Thank....User....4....years....ago....dude!!!!....MaroonScorpion....View....Profile....Message....User....Thank....User....4....years....ago....luv....this....gameGame...titleDownload...site...Descent...+...Descent...2GOG.com...↑..↓..nka..2014-11-22..1..point..DOS..version..Cannot..get..sound..working..on..thisTo...sum...it...up:...If...you...have...never...played...Descent,...you...missed...out...and...you...should...try...it...NOW!!!...↑...↓...BaldyOldFart...2014-01-20...4...points...DOS...version...Jagas...-...I...find...that...it...runs...nicely...in...DOSBOX...0.74,...and...I...generally...start...out...withthe...following...conf...and...tweak...from...there:...[sdl]...fullscreen=false......fulldouble=false......fullresolution=original...windowresolution=800x600......output=ddraw......autolock=true...sensitivity=100......waitonerror=true......priority=higher,pause...mapperfile=mapper-0.74.map......usescancodes=true...[dosbox]...language=......machine=svgas3...captures=capture......memsize=16...[render]...frameskip=0......aspect=true......scaler=normal2x...[cpu]...core=auto......cputype=pentiumslow......cycles=5000...cycleup=100......cycledown=200...[mixer]...nosound=false......rate=44100......blocksize=1024......prebuffer=20...[midi]...mpu401=intelligent......mididevice=default......midiconfig=...[sblaster]...sbtype=sb16......sbbase=220......irq=7......dma=1......hdma=5...sbmixer=true......oplmode=auto......oplemu=default......oplrate=44100...[gus]...gus=false......gusrate=44100......gusbase=240...gusirq=5......gusdma=3......ultradir=C:ULTRASND...[speaker]...pcspeaker=true......pcrate=44100...tandy=auto......tandyrate=44100......disney=true...[dos]...xms=true......ems=true......umb=true......keyboardlayout=auto...Note...that...the...""...marks...a...newline...in...your...conf...fileAlt..names..Inferno,..Descent:..Destination..Saturn,..Descent..1..Year..1995..Platform..DOS..Released..in..United..States..Genre..Action..Theme..Arcade,..FPS,..Sci-Fi../..Futuristic,..Shooter..Publisher..Interplay..Productions,..IncThe...network...code...must...have...been...pretty...robust...to...be...able...to...play...smoothly...over...the...internet...at...the...timethis...is...a...hardware...issue...(and...the...fact...that...the...game...doesn't...have...CLOCK...aware...timer...code...to...regulate...the...game's...speed...internally...in...the...game...like...all...games...do...now.in...case...you...faster...hardware.)...So...excited...I...have...the...game...-...but...I...don't...think...I'll...be...playing...it...much...to...be...honest...because...of...the...CPU/game...speed...thing...not...being...steadyRatingDue...to...its...many...enhancements,...D2X-XL...offers...a...greatly...enhanced...single...player...experience...as...well...as...improved...and...expanded...multiplayer...capabilitiesHome...Downloads...Community...Submit...Marketplace...So...many...memories...over...the...yearsPlunge...through...mines...that...defy...physics,...blast...your...way...past...enemy...robots...and...experience...vertigo...like...never...before404...Not...Found.Descent..2..is..rather..more..like..an..expansion..to..Descent..than..a..stand..alone..game,..since..it..uses..the..same..engine..and..graphic..interface,..while..the..only..new..things..are..a..few..weapons..and..more..powerups f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 08:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    coupe de france cod4 wii Index du Forum -> Compétitions Saison 1&2 -> Résultats des Matchs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation